Monday, February 21, 2011

Run journal - 2011/02/19

Set a new personal distance record! Walked out the front door into the windy cold and decided to put on a long sleeve shirt, a very wise decision on my part. Just ran at a pace that felt comfortable, not too fast, not too slow. Hit several walls along the way, but forced my way through. Forced myself to get to my goal of 14 miles, and that was as far as I could go...was about a half mile away from home and called to see if I could get a ride, but Erin had just gotten in the tub, and by the time she was out and dressed I would have been home so I walked. In hindsight that was probably better because it gave my leg muscles a chance to work out some of the acid. Spent the rest of the weekend recovering.

Distance: 14.0 Miles
Average Pace: 13'24"/mi
Weather: Windy!

Curse you D.

No comments:

Post a Comment