Sunday, March 6, 2016

03/06/2016 - Week 10

2/29 Monday 2.01 miles 11'54"
3/01 Tuesday
3/02 Wednesday
3/03 Thursday
3/04 Friday
3/05 Saturday 6.25 miles 12'43"
3/06 Sunday 2.03 miles 13'50"
Current Weight 258.8
Starting Weight 268.2
Total Lost 9.4

It looks like I am headed the wrong way weight wise, and for the first time appear to be behind schedule for my pound-a-week, however a couple disclaimers; I usually weight myself on an empty stomach and today I ate a huge breakfast. I also was feeling exceptionally week after the 10K yesterday and carbbed up and have been drinking copious amounts of water. I was at 255 yesterday, and feel confident that I will be at or below that weight when I weigh myself tomorrow morning.

We had a traumatic pet injury on Friday. Molly was chasing Zachary upstairs and he slammed his door which caught Ashley's tail and "de-gloved" it. It was a bloody mess and Molly was yelling that it had been cut off. Zach picked up the part that had been removed and came downstairs with it. We took Ashley in to the vet, where they gave here some pain meds and amputated her tail. It sounds like the procedure went well, but they kept her over the weekend to manage her pain and change the bandages. We should pick her up tomorrow.

It looks like it is going to snow up at Timberline for the next week and a half, so there should still be plenty of snow when we are up there for spring break.

I worked with the boys in the pool a couple mornings this week. They are better than I thought they would be. Feeling more confident about their Lifeguarding class.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment