Sunday, February 28, 2016

02/28/2016 - Week9

2/22 Monday
2/23 Tuesday Snowboarding
2/24 Wednesday
2/25 Thursday
2/26 Friday Snowboarding
2/27 Saturday Snowboarding & Trampoline
2/28 Sunday 2.01 miles 12'24"
Current Weight 256.6
Starting Weight 268.2
Total Lost 11.6

This is the first week that my weight has gone up. I am not terribly surprised though as my activity was minimal and I was not watching what I was eating with any kind of diligence. I guess it was kind of a cheat week.

I am feeling more confident on my snowboard. I taped up the edges of the Rossignol and took it onto the trampoline on Saturday after we got back from the mountain. That is a good little workout!

It was raining on the mountain Friday and Saturday, so didn't spend as much time as I would have liked. Friday was Erin and I. We started at ski bowl but ended up at Timberline, which was basically empty. Saturday I took the kids up while Erin was at work. Timberline was absolutely packed. I got in two runs with Molly before calling it a day.

Signed Ryan and Nathan up for Lifeguarding class over spring break. They need to work on their skills so I got a 3 month family pass to the pool. Will start mixing in some swim workouts.

Nathan got his Drivers License this week! His first unaccompanied drive was taking him and Ryan to the dance in West Salem last night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment