Sunday, February 21, 2016

02/21/2016 - Blood, Sweat, and Tears

2/15 Monday 2.00 miles 13'11"
2/16 Tuesday
2/17 Wednesday
2/18 Thursday
2/19 Friday
2/20 Saturday 4.11 miles 13'26"
2/21 Sunday 6.24 miles 14'47"
Current Weight 253.6
Starting Weight 268.2
Total Lost 14.6

Tough week for working out. Between not feeling particularly great and work, I wasn't able to get runs in like I had hoped, so had to do some longer runs to make up for it. Saturday was 4 miles and today I did 10K. It was cold and rainy, so I layered up and wore a raincoat, but I forgot to tape up my nipples. BLOOD.

Between walking around at a team offsite Friday, Snowboarding at Hoodoo Saturday, and these longer runs. I have spent some quality time out in the elements working up a SWEAT.

This morning I read my cousin's Facebook post:
"My grand baby had a MRI today and the results are not too positive. It was heart breaking to hear the words 'he has lesions on both sides of his brain and there will be long term damage'. But then the most incredible thing happened, my amazing daughter looked at me and said, 'mom it will be OK I was suppose to do this. ' I am a very proud mama right now. Thanks to all of you again for your prayers and support."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment