Thursday, May 10, 2012

05/10/2012 - Nike+ Training... is kicking my @$$

I could barely walk this morning so I postponed workout #2 until this evening. I stretched out a lot, but can already tell I will barely be able to walk in the morning.

Overall it is pretty amazing. There are some known issues that they are cleaning up. I think this is going to be huge. Unlike P90X, Insanity and the others, you won't need television, Expensive DVD's, DVD player, equipment and what-not. Just shoes and an iPhone. Right now there are very specific drills that they have, and they have three levels, but I can easily imagine the development of other programs that could be easily customizable. A friend of mine is doing couch-to-5K. This shoe/app combo could easily provide the schedule and provide ongoing feedback such as pronation/supination analysis, continuous run feedback and data for run reviews.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment